In the unlikely event your order arrives faulty or damaged, we will offer either a replacement or full refund. Casa Bella reserve the right to repair an item rather than replace it where suitable.
- Please contact us by phone on 01225 667878 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of payment to report the problem.
- Please note, we require pictures of the fault or damage for our records.
- You can cancel your order without penalty at any time prior to the goods being dispatched from our warehouse.
- Once your order has been dispatched, if you cancel your order or you are unable to accept your order for any reason, a return charge of up to £50 will apply. In all cases we wil try to minimise any charges that apply, and they will serve to only cover any costs incurred. Free returns can sometimes be offered on items delivered with our own transport (this depends on your postcode) - please ask before ordering if unsure.
We are confident that you will be pleased with your new purchase, however if you would like to cancel your order you can do so within 7 working days of your delivery . Please post or e-mail a WRITTEN notice of cancellation to:
Casa Bella (Imports) Ltd
25 The Pastures
stating your full name and address and other information sufficient to identify your order.
If you make the decision to return your order, any money you have paid for your order will be refunded, apart from a return fee of £50 for all large furniture items, £25 for Small Furniture items and a £15 charge for Small Packet Items, which will be retained by Casa Bella. This fee will be charged even in the case of the original delivery being free or discounted for any reason.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must also:
- Take reasonable care of the products until you return them.
- Have the product ready for shipping in its original packaging or other suitable packaging.
After this 7 working day period, we are unable to accept returns of any items purchased unless faulty.
Inspecting Faulty Goods
Please be aware you are purchasing a natural hardwood product which has been hand crafted and hand-finished. This means no two items will be truly identical and slight colour and pattern variations, as well as some slight spacing differences around doors and drawers can be possible.
The possibility of slight differences in size between items of the same description are possible and all dimensions are approximate to within 10mm.