In the unlikely event your order arrives faulty or damaged, we will offer either a replacement or full refund. We reserve the right to repair an item rather than replace it where suitable.
- FREE returns (at the point of delivery) can sometimes be offered, depending on your location. Please contact us before ordering to check if we're able to offer a free returns option on your order
- Please contact us by phone on 01225 667878 or via email to email@example.com within 7 days of payment to report the problem.
- Please note, we require pictures of any faults or damage for our records.
- You can cancel your order without penalty at any time prior to the goods being dispatched from our warehouse.
- Once your order has been dispatched, if you cancel your order or you are unable to accept your order for any reason, a return charge may apply. In all cases we will try to minimise any charges that apply, and they will serve only to cover any costs incurred. Depending on your location and the delivery method used to deliver to you, the return fee may be up to £50 per item, although it's usually much less. Free returns can sometimes be offered on items delivered with our own transport (this depends on your postcode) - please ask before ordering if unsure.
We are confident that you will be pleased with your new purchase, however if you would like to cancel your order you can do so within 7 working days of your delivery . Please post or e-mail a written notice of cancellation to:
Casa Bella (Imports) Ltd
25 The Pastures
stating your full name and address and other information sufficient to identify your order.
If you make the decision to return your order, any money you have paid for your order, including your original delivery fee will be refunded. A fee may be deducted to cover the cost of return delivery, and this will be calculated for you depending on your location. It will often be equal to the original delivery cost paid (or the standard delivery charge for a similar item in the event of a free delivery promotion), and we will always try and minimise this cost, but please note it may be up to £50 per item for some outlying postcodes.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must also:
- Take reasonable care of the products until you return them. This means you can't use the item and it should be protected from possible damage if you don't have the packaging
- Have the product ready for shipping in its original packaging or other suitable packaging.
After this 7 working day period, we are unable to accept returns of any items purchased unless faulty.
Inspecting Faulty Goods
Please be aware you are purchasing a natural hardwood product which has been hand-crafted and hand-finished. This means no two items will be truly identical and slight colour and pattern variations, as well as some slight spacing differences around doors and drawers can be possible. Knots and other natural timber features will appear randomly and are not considered faults.
The possibility of slight differences in size between items of the same description are possible and all dimensions are approximate to within 5mm.